Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Tie-Up Trousers

1/30/2014
Can I get a HALLELUJAH!

I think the weather gods demons have finally heard my prayers and relented on the deep freeze for a few days. All week I've barely been able to leave my house without a snowsuit, and I basically had a meltdown Tuesday morning when my gas cap froze at the pump and I was left hopeless without mittens. However, the next few days are supposed to hover around zero, and to us, that's basically as good as spring after the past week!

Is anyone a Stone Cold Fox fan? I'm absolutely obsessed with their collections, but it's simply out of my price range these days. And as much as I can't stand cheaper brands making replica designs of higher end label signature looks, when I saw this SCF look-alike tank at Urban, I had to have it. Love the lace trip detailing!


The only way you're going to get away with wearing a crop top in a Canadian January is with something high-waisted. These BB Dakota trousers have a cute tie-up waistband to add a more feminine less harem look.






Wearing:

Ray Ban "Cats 1000" Sunnies

Anthropologie Statement Necklace

Urban Outfitters Crop Top

Free People Jacket

BB Dakota Trousers

p.s. DON'T FORGET TO ENTER OUR $1000 Valentine's Day Giveaway!

Love, 

MAC


6 comments on "Tie-Up Trousers"
  1. Ok obsessed with this post. Totally hear you on the cold thing! But my heart stopped when you mentioned Stone Cold Fox. Ok, I am a dork, but yes!! Love their stuff! It is crazy how much you can fall in love with seemingly simply designs, but they are just so good. I saw that top at Urban too and debated getting it! I love it. Looks so good on you! xx
    Casey
    http://ImperfectWonder.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they amazing! I splurged on one of their rompers in the summer and well, "once you've tasted caviar..." Just the silk crepe fabric and cuts, so flattering.

      Thank you for the sweet comment Casey!!

      Delete
  2. you are gorg girl! love your blog. following you now, can't wait to see your updates! xx

    ReplyDelete