Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Sparkles, Spice, & Everything Nice

1/10/2014
So we're back to the grind, and this full week back to work is taking it's sweet time. I'm basically counting down the minutes until my next vacation - exactly 1 month and 5 days from now I'm taking off to Thailand for 3 weeks of yoga, amazing beaches, and, best part, warm weather! But until then, I'm just praying for no more of this negative 30 degree weather.

The holidays this year were super low-key for my family and I. Good food, great company, and lots of sleep! Though I didn't actually head out on the town for New Year's Eve this year, I embraced my favourite holiday to wear sequins another night.





I wanted to keep accessories minimal because the embellished dress was such a stand-out.





To add some edge to an otherwise typical party outfit, I threw on a leather jacket and grabbed my lazer-cut white clutch.



These Jeremy Ho pumps actually match the mauve perfectly, though the striking contrast of the red colour-block platforms and heels get your attention.




Wearing: Parker New York Mauve Strapless Dress (SOLD OUT, but similar styles HERE, HERE, and HERE), Aritzia Leather Jacket, BCBG Harlow Lazer-Cut Clutch, Jeremy Ho Suede Colorblock Heels

And it's almost Friday everyone! I hope you all have a great weekend!

Love,

MAC
14 comments on "Sparkles, Spice, & Everything Nice"
  1. Gorgeous outfit hun, loving the sequins with all the accessories.

    Hanh x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, you have an awesome blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks J, will check your out for sure!

      Delete
  3. I love everything about the outfit! I'm totally jealous that your going to Thailand. Anyways, have fun and i'll be counting down the days with you so I can see pics! :)

    -Alyx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Alyx! Yes I'm itching to get there, and there will be a million photos taken :)

      Delete
  4. such an amazing outfit! 1 month will come quickly, hope you have blast on your trip! x

    morerebe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rebecca! I hope it flies by too!

      xo

      Delete
  5. Beautiful outfit! I love the dress and the jacket, which was a nice touch to the outfit! Lovely blog!
    x
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the dress and bag, so pretty xx.
    http://unexpressedpotential.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Amber! I'll check out your blog too!

      Delete
  7. Can I hire you to decorate my room?!
    Love the dress :)

    Xo Michelle
    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks Mash, the key is a billion photos and twinkling lights and you're set :)

      Delete