Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

You Had Me At Hello

12/05/2013
Hello and welcome!

Thank you so much for stopping by to check out my very first blog post ever. Much credit goes to my beautiful friend, fashion and beauty blogger Mash-Elle, who has been urging me to get on with this for months now. She is my blogging guru, please go check her page out here.


I’ve been keeping a healthy log of photos for some time now so you might have to bear with me as I’ll be uploading a number of “throwback” posts. But first, I’ll start with a recent outfit I put together over the weekend. I just acquired this winter parka from ZARA and I absolutely love it. It was one of those 2-minute purchases; walked in, saw it, fell in love, money gone. Lined with faux fur, the jacket has many accent gold zippers, faux leather quilted sleeves, and is surprisingly warm enough for the brutal cold weather of late. The faux fur lining is also removable, making it versatile for warmer autumn/spring weather.
I picked up this gorgeous grey lace minidress while on vacation this summer in Maui, from a shop called Karamel Collection. Karamel specializes in European women’s fashion, with three words: lace, cashmere, and silk. You can definitely do no wrong in this store!
MAC1
My salt and pepper headband was purchased last winter from Honey boutique. Highly recommend if you’re ever in the Toronto area!
MAC2
Introducing my little male model counterpart, Beau!
MAC3
MAC4
MAC5
Wearing: Quilted khaki parka from ZARA, Salt and Pepper knit headband from Honey, silver arrow necklace from Urban Outfitters, grey lace mini dress from Karamel Collection, over-the-knee cable knit grey socks from Free People, knee-high black suede boots from Urban Outfitters.

Love,

MAC
1 comment on "You Had Me At Hello"
  1. Love this post! Of course Beau stole the show (surprise, surprise).
    Welcome to the blogging world my little fashionista!

    Xo,
    Michelle
    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete