Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

What Does the Fox Say?

12/20/2013
Don't get me wrong, the song itself makes me want to claw my ears out. But I saw this sweater and had to have it, the fox sparkles and is so cute, he reminds me of our puppy Beau we welcomed into our lives last winter.

These photos were snapped in our neighbourhood in Windermere, Florida, on such a beautiful and cloudless day. So nice seeing green grass and flowering trees in contrast with Toronto's current weather! 




I've been seeing these asymmetrical "envelope" skorts on blogs EVERYWHERE. I finally found this one from ZARA.


New Frye boots! I bit the bullet and splurged on these "Veronica Back Zip" moto boots. Amazing quality and I love the badass zipper and buckle details. 





Wearing: S. Oliver "Fox Pullover" sweater from Sporting Life, Zara "Mini Skort", vintage Ray-Ban sunglasses, Frye "Veronica Short Back Zip" moto boots.

Have a wonderful weekend, if you procrastinated like me GOOD LUCK with that last minute Christmas shopping!

Love,

MAC
2 comments on "What Does the Fox Say?"
  1. Love the top! It is absolutely adorable!

    http://rhythmofalife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Leslie!! Creeping your blog now, loving your festive posts - new follower! :)

      Happiest holidays!

      - MAC

      Delete