Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Black is the New Black

12/06/2013


“I love black because it affirms, designs, and styles.”
- Yves St Laurent, Elle Magazine Spring/Summer 1968
Isn’t it true? Black is classic and you can never go wrong. Well, except maybe to a wedding or white-themed party. Snapped awhile back in mid-autumn when the trees still had leaves... definitely missing that right now. Continuing on with my latest obsession with faux leather and quilted sleeves, this Topshop fall jacket has become a wardrobe staple for me.
Topshop1
This crossbody handbag was a birthday gift… to myself (oops)! I picked it up from Aritzia, called the “Totally Turnlock Natasha bag” by Marc Jacobs.
topshop2
topshop3
Last but certainly not least, I splurged on these Zoe boots by Sam Edelman because they are the PERFECT ankle boots! Hidden platforms add comfort and height which I can always use, and the harnesses are removable.
topshop4
Wearing: Bomber jacket from Topshop, criss-cross top from BCBG, Free People “Texan Ponte” leggings, Totaly Turnlock Natasha Crossbody by Marc Jacobs, Sam Edelman Zoe boots.

Love,

MAC
1 comment on "Black is the New Black"
  1. Black on black on black on black is my favourite.
    So fierce!

    Xo, Michelle
    mash-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete