Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Hey You - Merry Christmas!

12/26/2013
Merriest Christmas to all you beautiful people!

Definitely being my favourite holiday, what could you NOT love about excessive amounts of food, glitter/sparkly things, and most importantly, being surrounded by your loved friends and family? This Christmas was filled with all of the above.


Mother Nature did a little decorating herself. Toronto area was hit by a brutal ice storm a few days ago, and though it left thousands of Canadians without power and electricity, it was somehow beautiful at the same time.




Every Christmas Eve, we host a dinner and party at our house. My dad absolutely LOVES to decorate for the occasion.




Christmas nails tape trick for candy-cane nails.




Nibs the Christmas bunny!




Wearing: Dress by Alice + Olivia


Truffles, truffles, and more truffles please.




CHRISTMAS DAY! It was perfect. We all got spoiled rotten and I am so thankful and blessed with the family that I have. The snow started falling and it was a beautiful day all together.


Wearing: Sheer embroidered long-sleeve from Free People, the "Cleo Rhinestone Statement Necklace"in Emerald from Etsy Shop Oiajules


Beau our puppy's Christmas "selfie."


Polaroids of my sister and I


While trying to untangle some Christmas lights... we sort of "accidentally" tangled ourselves up in them for some cool photos.



My sister and I sending you all our Christmas love and happiness!

Peace, luck, health, happiness, and love,

MAC
10 comments on "Hey You - Merry Christmas!"
  1. Love your outfit and the decorations!
    x
    pils13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pili! We definitely went all out :)

      Delete
  2. Ur sooo pretty!! <3

    valeskamitrano.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so sweet Valeska! I can't wait to read your future blog posts, YOU are gorgeous and so are your photos! Have a wonderful weekend!

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous pictures, pretty lady! Your house looks adorable, and your bunny is precious! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas :)

    xo,
    Stephanie
    Diary of a Debutante
    www.stephanieziajka.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Stephanie, happiest New Year! Hopefully I'll get to meet you on one of my Florida trips soon! :)

      Delete
  4. love this post, so festive and your house looks beautiful!
    x
    eatsleepblog-repeat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rima! Hope you have a wonderful New Year's Eve, here's to 2014!

      Delete
  5. Aww, these are wonderful photos <3 It looks like you had a great time ^_^ Adorable animals and that Santa ornament is so cool! I love the lace blouse you're wearing in the last couple of photos!

    Thanks so much for the sweet comment you left on my blog, by the way! I really appreciated it! You're welcome back any time! I hope you have a great rest of the week and a Happy New Year!

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Anna! I'm so excited you stopped by, I love your style it's so unique. Happy New Year to you as well! <3

      Delete