Top Social

fashion & lifestyle blog inspired by the modern bohemian

Florida Escape

12/19/2013
I just got home from a mini-vacation to Windermere, Florida and am already wallowing in winter snow and misery. Unfortunately for me, I'm very seasonal-affective and the winter months definitely get to me but I was lucky enough to score an awesome flight deal and head to warmer weather for a few days.

This won't be much of a travel post seeing as we were the TOURISTY of tourists, frequenting the Universal theme parks, beautiful Mall at Millenia, my beloved Cheesecake Factory and taking a day trip to the sound shore.




We caught the Macy's Christmas parade at Universal. Definitely a different experience with palm trees in the background!



My absolute FAVOURITE dessert. Bubba Gump Shrimp Co. strawberry shortcake!


Universal does Christmas magic right. Grinchmas in Seuss Landing, too cute.


Beach day at Anna Maria point. Too chilly to go swimming but I soaked up all the sun I could get!





Typical airport style, waiting, waiting, Starbucks, and more waiting.

Short but definitely sweet, I miss the sunshine like crazy already! The weather also made for some excellent style shots that did not require parkas.. stay posted for those ;)

Much love,

MAC
2 comments on "Florida Escape"
  1. Love the pics. Looks so fun!
    -Casey
    ImperfectWonder.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Casey! Hope you have an amazing holiday! :)

      Delete